Griffin Armament has introduced their next generation suppressor mounting system with the DUAL-LOK QD rifle mounting system.
Griffin Armament states “The Griffin Taper Mount system has been satisfying customers for over a decade with it’s simplistic, robust, and affordable mounting system.
A QD system however, offering an active retention system is often times demanded by government customers.
A quality QD system should be accurate, robust, reliable, require minimal training, and be free of wear prone metal on metal teeth or ratchets, thereby guaranteeing a longer trouble free service life with minimal maintenance needed.
Griffin’s DUAL-LOK™ QD mounting system was designed around these objectives.”
- Utility patent pending
- Wear free mounting system, requires no consumable parts
- Taper lock interface ensures security and accuracy
- ACME thread provides speed of attachment
- Locking ring incorporates 3 anti-rotation teeth to eliminate inadvertent loosening
- 120 effective positions ensure a rock-solid suppressor mount and provide extremely low POI shift
- 17-4 stainless steel
- Robust wave spring
- ¾” wrench flats on muzzle devices
- Nitrided black for increased surface hardness, corrosion, and wear resistance
- 1.375×24 (HUB) DUAL-LOK™ stand-alone mounting system
- DUAL-LOK™ Minimalist muzzle brake
- DUAL-LOK™ Titanium Minimalist Brake (6AL4V)
- DUAL-LOK™ Minimalist stealth flash hider
- DUAL-LOK™ Paladin 2 Port Brake
- DUAL-LOK™ 2.25” Stealth Flash Hider
- DUAL-LOK™ Tactical Compensator
- Suppressors with Integrated DUAL-LOK™ mounts (COMING SOON)
- 1/2×28 (.22cal & 9mm)
- 5/8×24 (.30cal & .45cal)
- 14x1mm LH (.30cal)
- 18x1mm (.30cal & .338cal)
- 3/4×24 (.30cal & .338cal)
To learn more about Griffin Armament. CLICK HERE