Ruger has recently expanded on their popular PC Carbine model offerings with the new Stealth Gray Magpul PC Backpacker stock mode.
Ruger states “We are excited to introduce a new PC Carbine™ model chambered in 9mm Luger with a factory-installed Stealth Gray Magpul® PC Backpacker stock.
This new model offers a minimalist solution for the hunter or outdoorsman and was designed for those who want to transport their carbine in an efficient, convenient package without compromising shooting performance or ease of deployment.”
- Features a Magpul® PC Backpacker stock with an ergonomic handguard, optional QD sling mounting capability, integrated storage compartment in the grip, a hinged storage compartment in the stock capable of storing spare magazine, an MOE SL® non-slip rubber buttpad, and a unique locking interface to attach the barrel assembly to the receiver when being transported.
- Interchangeable magazine wells for use of common Ruger® and Glock® magazines. Ships with SR-Series™/Security-9® pistol magazine well installed and an additional magazine well accepting Glock® magazines is included*. Ruger American® Pistol magazine wells are available at ShopRuger.com.
- Easy takedown enables quick separation of the barrel/forend assembly from the action for ease of transportation and storage. Takedown is as simple as locking the bolt back and verifying that the rifle is unloaded, pushing a recessed lever, twisting the subassemblies and pulling them apart.
- Dead blow action features a custom tungsten dead blow weight that shortens bolt travel and reduces felt recoil and muzzle rise. Bolt is machined from heat treated, chrome-moly steel to ensure strength, structural integrity and durability.
- Reversible magazine release and reversible charging handle to support left- or right-handed use or one-handed control manipulation while maintaining a proper firing grip*.
- Cold hammer-forged, chrome-moly steel barrel with ultra-precise rifling provides exceptional accuracy and longevity. The heavy contour barrel provides consistent accuracy, while barrel fluting sheds unnecessary weight and allows for quick handling.
- Threaded barrel with included thread protector allows for use of standard muzzle accessories.
- Accurate sighting system with adjustable ghost ring rear aperture sight and non-glare, protected blade front sight.
- Light, crisp trigger pull with minimal overtravel and positive reset utilizing proven 10/22® trigger components.
- CNC-machined from an aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum billet, the receiver includes an integrated Picatinny-style† rail and is Type III hard-coat anodized for maximum durability.
- Also includes: one, SR-Series™ or Security-9® pistol magazine and hex wrenches for rear sight adjustment and charging handle removal.
To learn more about Ruger. CLICK HERE
Categories: PISTOL CALIBER CARBINE