T.REX Arms has announced their new updated version of the SBL NFB Lanyard.
T.REX Arms states “we took our 4 Cell T.REX Battery / Chemlight Holder, which attaches via hook and loop, and added two retention bungee cords to each end.
On each retention cord is a mini carabiner clip that can snap directly into the holes of GPNVG, PVS-31, DTNVS, and PVS-14 night vision housings.
This makes attaching/detaching the NVG unit from the SBL almost as easy as removing the SBL from the helmet, which is important because it’s generally not a great idea to leave NVGs attached to a helmet in storage.”
– 4 Cell T.REX Battery / Chemlight Holder, made of laser-sealed squadron and 1″ Mil-Spec elastic.
– Adhesive Velcro loop field: 2″ x 4″
– Shock cords: 16″ long (unlooped)
– Zip ties: 4″
– Mini carabiners: Aluminum
– Manufactured by Relyant Solutions
– Made in the USA
To learn more about T.REX Arms. CLICK HERE
Categories: TACTICAL GEAR