- Features a factory-installed, co-witnessed Crimson Trace® Compact Reflex Sight featuring a 3.0 MOA red aiming dot and a high efficiency LED for years of use. – Automatically adjusts to the lighting conditions and turns the device off when the included cover is used.
- Striker-fired with a short, smooth trigger pull, clean break and positive reset.
- Slim, lightweight and compact for personal protection while still providing a capacity of up to 12+1 rounds of 9mm Luger ammunition.
- Rugged construction with through-hardened alloy steel slide; one-piece, precision-machined fire control chassis; and high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame.
- Medium-textured grip frame provides a secure and comfortable grip.
- Tritium fiber optic day/night front sight for high visibility and drift adjustable rear sight.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
- Safety features include integrated trigger safety, manual safety, internal striker blocker and inspection port that allows for visual confirmation of a loaded or empty chamber.
- Reversible magazine release.
- Also includes: two E-Nickel Teflon® coated magazines and finger grip extension floorplate that can be added to the magazine for comfort and improved grip.
- * Height measurement does not include optic.
- Slide Material:Through-Hardened Alloy Steel
- Slide Finish:Black Oxide
- Slide Width:0.95″
- Safety Option:Standard Model – With External Manual Safety Lever
- Grip Frame:High-Performance, Glass-Filled Nylon
- Feature:Factory-Installed, Co-Witnessed Crimson Trace® Compact Reflex Sight
- Barrel Material:Alloy Steel
- Barrel Finish:Black Oxide
- Barrel Length:3.20″
- Front Sight:Tritium Fiber Optic
- Rear Sight:Drift Adjustable
- Magazines Included:One 12-Round and One 10-Round
- Overall Length:6″
- Weight:18.4 oz.
- Height:4.52″ *
- Twist:1:10″ RH
- Available in CA:No
- Available in MA:No
To learn more about Ruger. CLICK HERE