Ruger has announced their first ever left-handed 10/22 rifle out of the Ruger Custom shop in celebration of Left-Handers Day.
- Fully adjustable cheek rest can be repositioned to accommodate varying comb heights and positions to create a custom-adjusted feel that is stable, comfortable and repeatable for optic alignment.
- Hard-coat anodized, CNC-machined receiver made from heat treated and stress relieved 6061-T6511 aluminum allows for optimal receiver-to-bolt interaction and a match-grade feel.
- Proprietary, enhanced semi-auto chamber proven to increase accuracy and precision while not compromising reliable feeding and extraction.
- BX-Trigger® with a light, crisp 2.5 – 3 pound trigger pull weight with minimal overtravel and a positive reset.
- Dual bedding system incorporates a second bedding lug, ensuring the receiver is securely bedded to the stock.
- Heat treated and nitrided CNC-machined match bolt that creates a tight-fitting, smooth action enabling the highest level of performance.
- Receiver incorporates a rear cleaning port, providing access to the barrel from the rear of the receiver for ease of cleaning.
- Top barrel locator allows for a free-floating barrel for superior accuracy.
- Painted and textured laminated stock provides a sure-feeling, slip-free grip.
- Detachable, left-handed 10-round rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding. Not compatible with standard right-handed 10/22® magazines. See ShopRuger.com for left-handed 10/22® magazines.
- Easy-to-use, prominent magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of flush-mounted magazine.
- 16-1/8″ cold hammer-forged bull barrel is fluted to reduce weight and dissipate heat and is also threaded with a 1/2″-28 pattern to accommodate the included muzzle brake or other barrel accessories.
- Positive, push-button, left-handed, cross-bolt manual safety.
- Integral, optics-ready 30 MOA Picatinny rail for increased long-range elevation capabilities.
- Match bolt release allows you to easily advance the nitrided bolt with a quick pull and release to the rear.
- Heat-stabilized, glass-filled, polymer trigger housing assembly is precision made of high-tech material for improved manufacturing tolerances, impact and abrasion-resistance and an unmatched ability to withstand the elements.
- Model Number:31110
- Caliber:22 LR
- Stock:Speckled Black/Gray Laminate
- Receiver MaterialAluminum:
- Receiver Finish:Hard-Coat Anodized Black
- Weight:6 lb.
- Barrel Material:Alloy Steel
- Barrel Finish:Satin Black
- Sights:None – Optics-Ready, 30 MOA Picatinny Rail
- Twist:1:16″ RH
- Length of Pull:13.50″
- Overall Length:36″
- Barrel Length:16.12″
To learn more about Ruger. CLICK HERE