Mossberg has recently announced the expansion of their popular MC2 micro compact pistol series with the roll out of the MC2sc optics ready pistol.
Mossberg states “We’ve expanded our popular MC2 lineup with a new Micro-Compact 9mm…the MC2sc.
Double-stack magazines provide a slim, compact profile that offers 11+1 or 14+1 capacity, and an optics-ready slide allows easy direct mounting of Micro Dot optics.
Slides are 416 stainless steel with Black DLC finish.
Features angled serrations for positive slide manipulation.
The optics-ready feature can be converted in minutes using a provided hex wrench.
Sights are dovetail mounted, and come standard in a low-profile, snag-free White 3-Dot configuration.
TRUGLO® Tritium Pro™ night sights are an available option.
Frames are high-tensile strength glass-reinforced polymer that feature Mossberg’s signature aggressive grip texturing and palm swell for a confident, firm grip under a variety of shooting conditions.”
- Safety:Integrated Trigger Blade Safety
- Barrel Length:3.4″
- Sight/Base:White 3-Dot; Optics-Ready
- Sight Radius:5.40″
- Front Sight:White Dot, Drift Adj. Dovetail Sight
- Rear Sight:Dual White Dot, Drift Adj. Dovetail Sight
- Twist:1:16 RH Twist
- Trigger:Flat-Profile Trigger
- Trigger Pull:Approx. 5.5 lbs
- Trigger Travel:.5″
- Frame Finish:Matte Black
- Barrel Finish:416 Stainless Steel, DLC
- Slide Finish:416 Stainless Steel, DLC
- Weight:19.5 oz (Unloaded), 25 oz (Loaded)
To learn more about Mossberg. CLICK HERE