Cross Machine Tool has rolled out their new DRT M-LOK series of AR-15 pattern rails.
Cross Machine Tool states “DRT Rails feature a hard coat anodized finish that has an earthy dirt color found in different regions of the globe.
Just as the color of the earths dirt varies, so does the hard coat anodized color of DRT™ Rails.”
- Rail- 6000 series extruded Aluminum Milspec Type 3 Class 2 Hard coat anodized
- Barrel Nut- 7075 Aluminum Type 3 Class 2 Hard Anodized
- 17-4PH Cored Stainless Steel Rail mounting attachment- Patented
- Anti rotate tabs time Rail to upper receiver
- No Barrel nut shims required for installation
- Does not contact or apply side loads to gas tube
- Inner Diameter of handguard – 1.315″
- Includes barrel nut wrench
- Barrel Nut diameter- 1.378″
- Compatible with most known low profile gas blocks
- Made & Assembled in USA
To learn more about Cross Machine Tool.CLICK HERE