Strike Industries has recently announced the expansion of their popular Boogeyman Chest Rig Bag with the addition of black and multicam options.
Strike Industries states “The Boogeyman Chest Rig Bag is designed to be a low-profile lightweight modular system for you to customize for any mission specific setup.
From the Strike Gear® line of soft goods, this versatile Boogeyman can be used as a chest rig, mini range bag (minus ammo), messenger bag, Conceal Carry Weapon (CCW), Everyday Carry (EDC), medical kit, tool bag, hiking/outdoor hip pack, belt pack and plenty more.
The Boogeyman is made with YKK zippers that include a U-shaped nylon pull tab for fast and comfortable opening of the pockets.
When looking to design the most modular system, a must was to add side webbing loops to provide a wide range of possibilities to store, attach or clip various items.
At the sides of the front pocket, there are 4-way stretch storage pockets for such items like knives, multi-tools and pistol magazines.
Inside the main pocket you will find three (x3) elastic webbing loops to organize your gear or insert rifle/pistol magazines.
The front pocket you will find four (x4) individual elastic webbing loops.
The main pocket can fit an AR500 plate up to 6”x8”. With organization in mind for the user, inside both the main and front pockets of the Boogeyman Chest Rig Bag you will find a loop side lined wall to organize your gear with any Strike Gear® accessories and inserts (sold separately) as well as any of your favorite patches.
Also compatible with many other inserts, pouches and holders on the market you may already own or want to get that have a hook side backing. On the back side of the Boogeyman, you will find a full loop side wall so you can pair with the Strike Gear® Hook Panel (sold separately) to connect and stack an additional Boogeyman bag to serve as an admin or medical pouch.
There are 7 possible areas on the chest rig where you can locate the included ITW Split-Bar body buckles to setup the straps however necessity dictates, including configuring buckles to attach the Boogeyman to an existing carrier, chest rig or other soft goods you already have.
You can quickly convert the Boogeyman to a messenger bag with a simple unsnap of the button on the back of the bag and store it back we unused.
This messenger bag conversion strap can also be used with a 1.5” belt as a belt pack. A D-Ring is located on one side of the top of the Boogeyman so you can lock the main pocket zipper or use as a key hanger and more.
Out of the box you will get two (x2) shoulder straps with ITW latch and body buckles and a 3-bar slider adjuster. The included waist strap has the same ITW latch and body buckles but with two (x2) 3-bar slider adjusters which helps with adjustments for configuring the chest rig setup or to convert the Boogeyman into a hip pack perfect for those hiking/outdoor instances.
The Field Grey/Black version of the Boogeyman is made with 500 Denier nylon fabric and the Woodland/MultiCam® version is made with 420 Denier nylon fabric.
The Strike Gear® Boogeyman Chest Rig Bag gives you an extremely modular market option to carry what you need, whether it is a trip to the range or just a normal work day.”
- MODULAR: Chest Rig, Mini Range Bag, Messenger, CCW, EDC, Medical, Tool, Hiking/Outdoor Hip Pack, Belt Pack plus other mission specific setups
- YKK zippers with U shape nylon pulls (x1 main, x2 front)
- Side webbing loops (x2)
- Side 4-way stretch storage pockets (x2)
- Main pocket elastic webbing loops (x3)
- Front pocket elastic webbing loops (x4)
- Main pocket can hold AR500 plate up to 6”x8”
- Loop side on inner wall of main and front pockets
- Full loop side back wall paired with Strike Gear® Hook Panel (sold separately) to connect an additional Boogeyman bag
- 7 buckle placement locations
- Configure buckles to attach to an existing carrier, chest rig or other
- Quickly convert to a messenger bag with a simple unsnap of the button
- Messenger bag strap can be used with a 1.5” belt as a Belt Pack
- D-Ring is located on one side of the top so you can lock the main pocket zipper or use as a key hanger and more
- Included shoulder (x2) and waist (x1) straps with ITW latch buckles
- Included ITW Split-Bar body buckles (x6) so you can easily configure your mission setup
- 3-bar slider adjuster on straps (x1 per shoulder, x2 for waist)
- Field Grey/Black: 500 Denier nylon fabric
- Woodland/MultiCam®: 420 Denier nylon fabric
To learn more about Strike Industries.CLICK HERE