Strike Industries has recently launched the Scouter Red dot sight in the Sipto series of optics.
Strike Industries states “The SIOPTO SCOUTER is the first optical sight to premiere from the SIOPTO line of products.
The SCOUTER is a unique original distinguished design by SIOPTO and Strike Industries engineers.
This is a precision CQB/CQC aiming solution at a competitive price point that provides functionality needed to operate in austere conditions.
The SCOUTER is made from a one-piece sight housing along with the included absolute height mounting base.
Both are CNC machined from a solid billet 6061-T6 aluminum alloy providing a rugged, yet aesthetically pleasing HOOD design.
No parallax, unlimited eye-relief and a wide 20mm field of view (FOV) to ensure quick target acquisition as well as increasing target transition proficiency.
A collimated wedge lens with multi-layer coating for a sharp and clear view.
Specially customized European mini micro-LED technology generates the crystal-clear red dot reflection on the 20mm objective lens.
With the power efficient circuitry, the battery life lasts just over two (2) years at illumination level #6 protected by the SIOPTO designed rigid battery cover.
Depend on the SCOUTER when you need it, this red dot sight has a motion activation feature; it will automatically power on when motion is detected and will automatically shut off after two (2) hours of no motion.
The push button switch adjusts the illumination through 11 different settings.
Lightweight and compact, the SCOUTER is an extremely viable option for any weapon platform where the application requires quick target acquisition and transitioning in a close-quarters setting.
The SCOUTER is 100% designed and assembled in the USA and comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Stay tuned for the variety of SIOPTO compatible optional accessories.”
- Rugged and aesthetically pleasing HOOD design
- Motion activated on and auto shut off after 2 hours
- European mini micro-LED technology
- Collimated wedge lens with multi-layer coating for a sharp and clear view
- Rigid battery cover
- Unique original distinguished design by SIOPTO & Strike Industries engineers
- Variety of SIOPTO compatible optional accessories (coming soon)
- 20mm diameter objective lens
- 18,000 hour battery life at mid brightness level #6
- Brightness setting from level 1 – level 11
- Included absolute height mount compatible w/ 1913 Picatinny rail
- One-piece sight housing and mount made from 6061-T6 aluminum
- Designed and assembled in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- SCOUTER LxWxH: 79.30mm (3.12″) x 45.30mm (1.78″) x 38.50mm (1.52″)
- SCOUTER w/ mount height: 62.00mm (1.78″)
- WEIGHT: 6.30 oz. (w/ battery & mount)
- FOV (FIELD OF VIEW): 20mm
- RETICLE: 2.0 MOA red dot (650nm +/-10NM wavelength)
- ILLUMINATION SETTINGS: Level 1 – Level 11
- ADJUSTMENT: 1/2 MOA per click
- POWER: x1 CR2032 Li-ion
- BATTERY LIFE: 18,000 hours @ level #6
- *AUTO ON/OFF: Motion detected on / 2 hours after no motion
- MATERIAL: CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum
- WATERPROOF: 10 meters (30 ft.) / 3 hours
- *NOTE: Auto motion detected on only works if red dot is not manually turned off. Only when standby occurs with no motion after 2 hours
To learn more about Strike Industries. CLICK HERE