Strike Industries has recently announced their latest offering for the AR-15 pattern with the new T-Bone charging handle that has a patented gas redirect system.
Strike Industries states “The Strike Industries T-Bone Charging Handle for .223/5.56 AR-15’s feature a patented gas redirect system that allows you to configure the gas to exit only left, only right or evenly to both sides.
The shaft of the charging handle is machined from 7000 series aluminum which excels in applications requiring lightweight and high strength.
However, with comfort and control in mind, the T-Bone latchless handles are made from SI PolyFlex polymer.
The handles can be easily swapped with optional (coming soon) different sizes and styles.
The latchless feature of the T-Bone gives minimal wear and tear on your AR upper receiver compared to traditional charging handles on the market.
The Strike Industries T-Bone Charging Handle for .223/5.56 gives you a modular way to direct the gas and setup the feel and look for one of the most overlooked and essential part of your AR upper receiver.”
- Configure gas to exit only left, only right or evenly on both sides
- Latchless modular SI PolyFlex polymer handles
- SI patent pending ambidextrous charging handle
- Handles can be easily swapped with option sizes and styles (coming soon)
- Minimal wear on upper receiver compared to others on the market
- Machined from 7000 series aluminum which excels in applications requiring lightweight and high strength
- LENGTH: 172.04mm (6.77″)
- WIDTH: 62.06mm (2.44″)
- HEIGHT: 14.95mm (0.59″)
- WEIGHT: 1.0 oz
- WEIGHT W/ PKG: 1.6 oz
To learn more about Strike Industries. CLICK HERE
Categories: AR15 AR-15