Cloud Defensive has recently expanded on their popular REIN light series with the addition of a new Black 3 inch remote switch cable that is perfect for running on short barreled offset lights.
- Patented REIN remote switch. Offers both momentary and constant-on functionality. The remote switch is electrically isolated from the push-button switch located on the tail cap. If your remote switch suffers catastrophic failure, your REIN still works via the tail cap button.
- The remote switch is housed in a 3rd Generation Light Control System. Available only for the REIN. It offers unprecedented cable management possibilities never before available even with prior generation LCS units. The remote switch is fully submersible and fully potted.
- The remote switch utilizes a cable exit from the tail cap that is perpendicular to the bore axis. This allows your cable to be protected from potential snags and impact.
- The remote switch wire is over-molded into the tail cap cartridge. And the tail cap body allows for the user to adjust the position of the tail cap based on user requirement or preference.
- The remote switch cable is offered in a 5” long version and a 3″ long version.
To learn more about Cloud Defensive. CLICK HERE