Strike Industries has recently expanded on their series of Bang Bands with the introduction of the new Bang Band Mini.
Strike Industries states “The Strike Industries Bang Band Mini gives you the ability to add additional grip to a pistol grip, magazine or any small sized object.
The grooves and anti-slip texture gives you better handling and feeling of your weapon.
The positive tactical feeling enhances your pistol grip and/or magazine with an additional gripping surface for your dominant and/or support hand.
The 34mm (1.34”) diameter by 14.7mm (0.58”) wide Strike Bang Band Mini is strong and durable for you to also use in other applications when a standard rubber band just is not enough.
Try it on a scope magnification adjustment ring within the Bang Band Mini size range as an enhanced and slim scope accessory.
Made of Nitrile Butadiene Rubber (NBR), it withstands heat up to 226° F. SI is constantly developing new parts and accessories to be a total systems provider for every aspect of your weapon.”
- Add anti-slip grooves and texture on your pistol grip, magazine or any small sized object
- Can be used on a scope magnification adjustment ring within band size range
- Add a thumb or finger rest to a pistol grip and/or magazine
- Positive tactile feeling
- Strong and durable for other applications when a standard rubber band just is not enough
- Made of Nitrile Butadiene Rubber (NBR) which withstands heat up to 226° F
- LENGTH: 42.80mm (1.69″)
- WIDTH: 34mm (1.34″)
- HEIGHT: 14.7mm (0.58″)
- WEIGHT: 0.2 oz (each Bang Band)
- WEIGHT W/ PKG: 1.16 oz
To learn more about Strike Industries. CLICK HERE