Bowden Tactical has recently released their 7 inch AR-V AR-15 pattern handguard that is designed to mimic the iconic H&K MP5 handguard.
Bowden Tactical states “There are dozens of different looks to the MP5 manufactured over the decades, but the classic MP5 with the sloped plastic handguard, side charger and iconic HK sights is still by far one of the most popular.
This is the model we used for our AR-V style handguard.
Designed for the AR-15 pistol platform you get the MP5 look without the cost.
The New 7-inch model opens this look up to the direct impingement 5.56/.223 7.5 inch pistol market.”
- 100% warranty against any and all manufacturer defects. If we missed something we will replace it at no cost to you.
- Direct Impingement Compatible
- Perfectly designed for 7.5 inch AR15 builds or 9MM pistol builds with an 8-inch barrel
- Get that HK MP5 LOOK for a Fraction of the Price
- A 1.3 inch I.D. will accommodate most low-profile gas blocks. (we have seen some interference with some clamp-on style low profile gas blocks)
- While these will work on direct impingement gas systems they are designed for blow-back pistol caliber applications.
- Every handguard comes with a 4140 pre-heat treated steel barrel nut that has been nitrided not phosphated. All mounting hardware is included with full mounting instructions.
- A two-inch long barrel nut ensures rigid mounting for rock-solid accessory mounting. ( this system will not work with piston-driven rifles)
- American made from American sourced 6061 T-6 extruded aluminum.
- Available in hard-coat black anodize. Hard-coat anodized in accordance with MIL-A-8625 Type III class II
- 100% warranty against any and all manufacturers defects. If we missed something we will replace it at no cost to you.
To learn more about Bowden Tactical and the 7 inch ARV handguard. CLICK HERE