Sig Sauer has recently launched the new KILO(K) series of with the new KILO5K rangefinder.
Sig Sauer states “The new KILO5K 7×25 mm laser rangefinder monocular has a maximum reflective range of 5,000 yards and includes Applied Ballistics Ultralite onboard along with environmental sensors and supports BDX External (BDX-X) for connecting to external devices such as Kestrel and Garmin devices.
The Gen II LightWave DSP engine features new target modes: Extended Range (XR) and Fog mode along with First, Best and Last target.
The rangefinder incorporates a segmented OLED display which provides range to target, elevation holdover and wind holds.
All new KILO rangefinders connect with the BaseMap app to provide remote waypoints on ranged targets and can be fully configured with the SIG SAUER BDX App.
Learn more about connecting with BaseMap.
All KILO K Series rangefinders leverage Low Energy / Long Range Bluetooth 5.x for multipoint Bluetooth connections and improved connectivity to BDX enabled riflescopes and sights.
The KILO5K ships with a black/grey carry pouch and lanyard.”
- Gen II Lightwave DSP Ranging Engine With Extended Range (XR) Mode
- Onboard Environmental Sensors for Real-time Ballistic Calculations
- Drop Remote Waypoints With Basemap App
- Applied Ballistics Ultralite With Complete AB Bullet Database, Up to 25 Custom Bullet Profiles and 8 Onboard Ballistic Group
- BDX 2.0 Enabled With Low Energy, Long Range Bluetooth
To learn more about Sig Sauer and the Kilo5k rangefinder. CLICK HERE