AGM Global Vision has recently launched their latest and greatest in thermal imaging scopes with the new Rattler TS50-640 thermal scope.
AGM Global Vision states “AGM Rattler TS50-640 is the compact thermal imaging scope developed for 24 hours operation under any weather and environmental conditions.
This rifle scope with 50 mm Germanium lens and 20x digital zoom is perfect unit for long range shooting.
Thermal image riflescope has 640×512, 12μm thermal detector with 50 Hz refresh rate and 1024×768 OLED monitor, which provides clear image under harsh environment conditions like darkness, fog, smoke, dust, rain, snow, wood, camouflage, etc.
The device is used as a thermal rifle scope or handheld monocular.
The scope is mainly applied to scenarios such as patrolling, hunting, etc.
Powered with two CR123 batteries the AGM Rattler TS50-640 gives up to 4.5 hours of continuous operation time.
An external 5V power bank (battery pack) can be easily connected via a USB connector for a significant increase of operating time.
Onboard Wi-Fi module for live video streaming and video/images recording via application are also available.”
- 640×512 thermal resolution
- 12 μm, 35 mK NETD high sensitivity detector
- Fast 50Hz imaging
- 1024×768 resolution, 0.39-inch OLED display
- 2.5x optical magnification
- 1x, 2x, 4x, 8x digital zoom
- Digital image processing technology
- Video recording and snapshot, built-in EMMC (16 GB)
- Various reticle types and colors
- Stadiametric rangefinder
- Adjustable color palettes
- Wi-Fi data transmission
- Standby mode
- Waterproof, shockproof
- Up to 4.5 hours continuous working
- External power supply capability
- Limited 3-year warranty
- Palettes:Black Hot, White Hot, Red Hot, Fusion
- Reticle:5 types, 4 colors, on/off
- Drop Test Height:1.5m (4.9 feet)
- Boresight Adjustment:Digital Controlled
- Boresight Increment:0.15 mil / 0.52 MOA
- Distance Measurement:Yes (Stadiametric Rangefinder)
- Scene Mode:Jungle, Recognition
- Picture In Picture Mode (PIP):Yes (2× Zoom)
- Video Recording:Yes
- Defective Pixels Correction (DPC):Yes
- Uniformity Correction:Auto, Manual, External Correction
- Observation Distance:2,500 m
- Detector type:12μm, Uncooled, 50 Hz
- Standby Mode:Yes
- Resolution:640 × 512
- Lens system:50 mm; F/1.0
- Optical magnification:2.5x
- Field of view (H × X):8.8° × 7.0°
- Digital zoom:1×, 2×, 4×, 8×
- Eye relief:45 mm
- Display:0.39-inch, OLED, 1024×768, 50 Hz
- Storage:Built-in EMMC (16 GB)
- Battery Type:Two CR123 (3V) Lithium or two RCR123 (up to 4.2V) Rechargeable Batteries
- CVBS Output:Yes (via USB)
- Battery Life (Operating):Up to 4.5 hr
- External power supply:5 VDC/2 A, USB Type-C interface
- Operating Temperature Range:20°C to +55°C (-4°F to +131°F)
- Degree of Protection:IP67
- Weight:480 g ( 1.06 lb)
- Overall Dimensions:187 × 62 × 59 mm (7.4 × 2.5 × 2.3 in)
To learn more about AGM Global Vision and the Rattler TS50-640 thermal scope. CLICK HERE