Yankee Hill Machine has recently announced the release of the new Turbo T2 integral 5.56 AR-15 pattern upper receiver.
Yankee Hill Machine states “Due to popular demand, YHM is pleased to offer the new Turbo® Integral Suppressor System.
The Turbo® Integral comes with an integrated Turbo® T2 suppressor which is pinned and welded to a 10.5” 5.56mm barrel.
With a combined barrel/suppressor length of just over 16”, this system only requires a single tax stamp to be purchased.
Included is our lightweight Rifle Length Black Diamond® M-LOK® Handguard.
YHM Mil-Spec A3 upper, and a specially designed gas block which reduces blowback and cyclic rates.”
- Turbo® T2 Sound Suppressor (YHM-2125)
- Rifle-length 12.6” Black Diamond® M-Lok® Handguard (YHM- 5343-DX)
- Flat Top A3 Upper Reciever Assembly (YHM-100)
- Set Screw Low Profile Gas Block (YHM-9383)
- Black Plated Gas Tube (YHM-Bl-04)
- SUPPRESSION LEVEL: 134 dB
- LENGTH: 23.5”
- WEIGHT: 4.38 lbs.
- RATING: 5.56mm (Full Auto)
- SUPPRESSOR MATERIAL: 17-4 Ph SS / Inconel
- FINISH: Matte Black Cerakote
To learn more about Yankee Hill Machine. CLICK HERE