Taylor Freelance has recently expanded support for the popular Walther PDP pistol with new brass and aluminum +0 magazine base pads.
Taylor Freelance states “Just finished our Walther PDP Competition +0 extensions.
Adds a bit of weight to help with drop-away action and length to help positively seat the magazine.”
- Fits PDP Full-Size magazines! (Not the 15-round compact mags.)
- USPSA Legal, and Heavy. (Fits the box! 2.65 ounces total weight!)
- May not be legal for IDPA (check the new division rules carefully)
- “Mag Tracker” dot system helps you identify each magazine
- CNC Machined in the US from bar stock
To learn more about Taylor Freelance. CLICK HERE