KE Arms has recently announced their latest in monolithic polymer AR-type receivers with the new KP-9 monolithic polymer lower receiver for pistol calibers.
KE Arms states “KE Arms is pleased to announce the KP-9 Monolithic Polymer Receiver.
The KP-9 combines the features of our highly successful KP-15 Monolithic Polymer Receiver with our billet KE-9 Glock magazine compatible lower to make a lightweight, highly durable, cost effective pistol caliber carbine lower.
The KP-9 accepts Glock 17/19 magazines and comes with an adjustable steel ejector making it compatible with a wide range of blowback 9mm AR15 uppers.
The magazine release is ambidextrous as standard for right and left handed shooters.”
- Compatibility with most common 9mm AR15 uppers and lower parts kits
- Compatible with Glock 17 and 19 Magazines
- Flared magwell to make reloads under stress easier to perform.
- A1 Length 13” Length of Pull (LOP) Buttstock to fit a wide range of shooters
- MLOK Slots at rear of stock for sling attachement points or run a strap through it for simple sling attachment
- Holes at the front of the stock for QD socket inserts for more sling attachment options
- Improved grip for comfortable use
- “Winter” Trigger Guard
- Pivot and Take Down Pins
- KP-9 Selector Detent
- 5/64″ Roll Pin to Retain Buffer Detent
- Ambi Glock Magazine Catch Assembly
- Adjustable 9mm Steel Ejector
To learn more about KE Arms. CLICK HERE
Categories: AR15 AR-15