Proof Research has announced the launch of their new long range precision hunting rifle with the Tundra Long-range Hunter.
Proof Research states “The Tundra rifle brings the adjustability and performance of a tactical rifle into a long-range hunting platform.
The lightweight carbon fiber stock features an adjustable monte-carlo style cheek piece and ergonomic design for extreme comfort.
With a starting weight of 7lbs-3oz this rifle is ready to meet the demands of high-country hunting.
The Tundra comes ready to go with our Sendero contour carbon fiber barrel, Trigger Tech trigger, BDL style magazine and a Defiance Ruckus action.
Lightweight, durable and backed by our sub 1/2 MOA accuracy guarantee, the Tundra delivers the quality and performance you come to expect with a PROOF Research rifle.”
- PROOF carbon fiber Tundra stock
- PROOF patented carbon fiber match grade barrel
- Right handed steel Defiance Ruckus action
- Extreme-accuracy bedding
- TriggerTech Trigger
- Custom stock colors and patterns
- Sub 1/2 MOA accuracy guarantee
- Weight:7lbs-3oz – 8lbs-6oz
- Barrel Length:20 to 26 inches* Custom lengths available
- Twist:1:7 to 1:10
- Contour:Sendero and Sendero Light
- Magazine Type:BDL
- Cerakote Action Colors:Flat Dark Earth, Olive Drab, Black, Tungsten, Sniper Gray
- Stock Color:One color standard. Two, Three, and four-color options available.
- Base:Single piece pinned rail
- Bolt Knob:Modified ball
- Muzzle:Finished/Threaded 5/8-24 with thread protector (Muzzle brakes available for an additional charge)
- Length of Pull:Standard 13 5/8 inches (Custom options available)
To learn more about Proof Research. CLICK HERE
Categories: BOLT ACTION RIFLE