LUTH-AR has recently launched their latest offering in AR-15 pattern handguards with the new Widebody Palm Handguard.
LUTH-AR states “The Widebody Palm Handguard®, builds on the same triangular profile as our innovative Palm Handguard® with a new Widebody profile that conforms to the palm of your hand, and provides a wide, flat surface to lay on a shooting bag or other support.
Perfect for Hunters, Precision, or 3-Gun competitors, the 15” length features MLOK™ slots along the upper-side flat, and three rows of slots on the bottom flat.
The Widebody Palm Handguard® is made from 6061-T6 Aluminum extrusion that is hard coat anodized black, and includes a Barrel Nut made from alloy steel with a Melonite® finish.”
- 15” Length available
- Includes Palm Handguard® Barrel Nut
- Includes 4 clamp screws
- 2 vertical set screws, to control linear movement
- Thread lock for simple and quick installation
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum extrusion
- Finish: Black hardcoat anodized, matte finish
To learn more about LUTH-AR. CLICK HERE
Categories: AR15 AR-15