Luth-AR has announced their latest addition to the MBA series of buttstocks with the MBA-5 Carbine buttstock.
The MBA-5 AR15 pattern buttstock is designed to be a lightweight, feature rich buttstock that also maintains a competitive–affordable price point.
Luth-AR states “Designed as an affordable, lightweight, adjustable carbine buttstock with a paddle-style adjustment lever allowing rapid positioning.
The wide flared cheek rest provides a comfortable cheek weld and the integrated Picatinny rail allows for attaching a mono-pod or other accessories.
The MBA-5 is designed to fit either Mil-Spec or Commercial Carbine buffer tubes and includes an industry exclusive Anti-Rattle clamp.
The MBA-5 is Grovtec™ Quick Detach sling cup ready*.
Paired with our Chubby Grip® and Palm Handguard® the New MBA-5 is just the right choice for your AR.”
– Lightweight Carbine Buttstock
– MBA Ergonomic Styling
– Paddle Adjustment Lever for Rapid Positioning
– Flared Cheek Rest
– Integrated Picatinny Rail for Mono-pod attachment
– Quick Release Cup Pockets, both sides*
– Anti-Rattle Clamp
– Rubber Buttpad
– High-Strength Glass-filled Nylon
– Length-of-pull: 11.5” collapsed, 14.5” extended
– Weight: 8.95 oz
– Fits either Mil-Spec or Commercial carbine buffer tubes, .233 Rem/5.56mm or .308 Win/7.62mm
To learn more about Luth-AR and the new MBA-5 carbine Buttstock. CLICK HERE
Categories: AR15 AR-15