Arsenal states “Arsenal, Inc., the premier American importer and manufacturer of semi-auto rifles, is proud to offer to American shooters the Bulgarian-made SAM7SF.
This 7.62×39 caliber rifle combines authentic, high-quality features rarely seen in the American market.
From its unique right-side folding tubular buttstock to its 24×1.5mm muzzle threads with muzzle brake, every component of the SAM7SF is engineered to provide decades of dependable and accurate service.
The SAM7SF rifle is bound to become a sought-after shooter and collectible firearm.Each SAM7SF receiver is milled from a hot-die hammer forged receiver blank by the Arsenal Co. of Bulgaria.
Other milled-receiver AKs are machined from bar stock, but Arsenal’s hot-die hammer forging produces stronger and finer-grained steel.
Internal voids and cooling deformations are eliminated by the 5-ton hammer forging process.
Each forged receiver blank requires over 5.5 hours of milling before assembly.
This forging and milling process is complex and time-intensive, but Arsenal’s meticulous attention to detail delivers a receiver of unequalled strength, precision and durability.”
- 100% new-production parts and components.
- Bulgarian hot-die hammer forged receiver, bolt, and bolt carrier
- FIME Enhanced FCG (FM-922EUS)
- Cold hammer-forged 16.3” barrel from Arsenal’s Bulgarian factory, built on Steyr manufacturing technology
- Hard-chrome plated bore and chamber
- Removable muzzle brake with 24×1.5mm right hand threads.
- AK scope rail.
- 922(r) compliant with US or imported magazines.
- Substantially extended service life over other types of assemblies.
- Folded Length:28.4 in. (720 mm)
- Maximum Range:1,480 yds (1350 m)
- Muzzle Velocity:710 m/s
- Rate of Fire:40 rds/min (practical)
- Rear Sight Range:875 yards (800 m)
- Rifling:4 Grooves
- Total Length:38.2 in. (970 mm)
- Twist Rate:1 in 240 mm
- Weight Without Magazine:8.5 lbs (3.85 kg)
To learn more about the Arsenal SAM7SF-84E AK pattern rifle. CLICK HERE
EXTRA GALLERY. CLICK TO ENLARGE
Categories: AK47 AK-47 AKM AK-74