Seekins Precision has announced their support for the 6mm ARC round in their DMR series of rifles.
Seekins Precision states “he Dedicated Marksman Rifle (DMR) is Seekins’ do-it-all hammer.
Designed for the rigorous and rough lifestyle of competition and duty use, this rifle Just. Won’t. Quit.
This lower receiver offers ambidextrous controls maximizing efficient manipulation of the weapon from either side, while the proprietary upper receiver and handguard offer a rigid, stable platform for repeatable accuracy under any condition.
NOW AVAILABLE in 6 semi-custom colors, make the DMR your “never quit” rifle!”
– Weight: 8.2lbs
– Barrel: 16″ or 18″ 1:8 twist 5R 416 stainless steel
– 6 ARC Barrel: 22″ 1:8 twist 5R 416 stainless steel
– Receivers: IMRT-3 upper/SP223 lower 7075 billet
– Handguard: 15″ SP3Rv3 MLOK
– Gas Block: Seekins Low Profile Adjustable Gas Block
– Trigger: Timney trigger, single stage set at 3lbs
– Colors: Armorer Black, FDE, OD Green Sniper Gray, Battle Worn FDE, Battle Worn OD Green
– Finish: Black oxide coating
– Stock: Seekins 10X-Ray
– Muzzle Device: Seekins ATC Brake 1/2×28
Categories: AR15 AR-15