Seekins Precision has announced their latest offering in precision bolt-action rifles with their latest offering the HAVAK ELEMENT.
Seekins Precision states “Seekins Precision’s next phase of Unrivaled Innovation- the HAVAK ELEMENT.
Drawing from years of precision AR rifle experience, and our successful HAVAK line, Seekins Precision has created the hybrid, ultra-light-weight hunting rifle.
Utilizing aerospace grade 7075 aluminum to encase high strength stainless steel and our Mountain Hunter contoured fluted barrel, this rifle weighs in at a mere 5.5lbs.
Combined with Seekins’ Lifetime and Shooter Satisfaction Guarantees this light weight HAVAK puts you in your ELEMENT.”
– HAVAK ELEMENT billet 7075 aluminum action body
– 20 MOA integrated Picatinny rail
– Integrated bubble level
– Integrated recoil lug
– Helical extraction cam
– Hard anodized black finish
– Trigger: Timney Elite Hunter set at 2.5lbs
– Full diameter bolt body for smooth bolt operation
– Heat treated alloy steel bolt head
– 4 locking lugs with 90 degree bolt throw
– M16 style extractor
– Spiral fluted billet 7075 aluminum bolt body
– 5/16″ threaded and removable bolt knob
– Threaded muzzle (5/8″ x 24) with thread protector
– Camo carbon composite stock
– Detachable carbon fiber 3 round magazine system
– Extended cartridge overall length (COAL) our magazines allowing up to 3.14 Short Action
– Weight: 5.5lbs
Categories: BOLT ACTION RIFLE