Savage Arms has announced their latest offering the 110 Elite Precision rifle series.
The 110 Elite Precision Rifle is a collaboration between Savage Arms and Modular Driven Technologies to push the boundaries of precision shooting.
Savage Arms states “We’ve begun with the time tested Model 110 action and then rethought every aspect of the rifle.
The overhaul includes all of the upgrades demanding shooters make to their long range tack drivers.
The 110 Elite Precision has an Adjustable Core Competition chassis from Modular Driven Technologies (MDT).
From its full length ARCA rail to its titanium nitride coatings, this is a rifle built for a lifetime of Elite Precision.”
– Savage factory blueprinted action
– MDT ACC aluminum chassis with fully adjustable stock
– ARCA Rail along the entire length of the chassis
– Stainless steel, flash nitride target receiver
– Titanium Nitride bolt body
– 1.5 4 lb user adjustable AccuTrigger
– Self timing taper aligned muzzlebrake
– MDT Vertical Grip and AICS magazine
– Barrel Color:Natural
– Barrel Finish:Matte
– Barrel Length (in)/(cm):26 / 66.0
– Barrel Material:Stainless Steel
– Caliber:223 REM
– Magazine Capacity:10
– Length of Pull (in)/(cm):14-15.5 / 35.6
– Magazine:Detachable Box Magazine
– Overall Length (in)/(cm):43-44 / 109.2
– Receiver Color:Black
– Receiver Finish:Matte
– Receiver Material:Stainless Steel
– Stock Color:Grey
– Stock Finish:CeraKote
– Stock Material:Aluminum
– Stock Type:Chassis
To learn more about Savage Arms and the new 110 Elite Precision series of rifles. CLICK HERE