Battle Arms Development has recently announced their latest offering for the AR-15 pattern wit the new BAD-ASS-PRO ambidextrous safety selector.
Battle Arms Development states “The best just got better! From the inventors of the very first fully modular, patented, ambidextrous safety selector for the AR-15 platform, Battle Arms Development is raising the bar on reliability and compatibility while lowering the price with the new generation BAD-ASS-PRO!
This professional-grade, no non-sense, duty grade semi-auto safety selector is the perfect upgrade to your AR-15.
It comes standard with a reversible throw safety center with 0°-90° and 0°-60° short-throw options.
The standard and short safety levers are fully interchangeable and modular to accommodate left or right-handed shooters.
The new BAD-ASS-PRO is now 100% compatible with all known(3), AR variant lower receivers, and triggers designed to work with the “Mil-Spec” AR-15 semi-auto safeties.
No longer do you need a short-throw relief cut on your lower receiver to use the ambidextrous safety, simply use the provided short-throw markings sticker!
No longer do you have to choose which trigger is compatible with the safety!
If the trigger it will work with a “Mil-Spec” AR-15 semi-auto safety, it will work with the new BAD-ASS-PRO!
No more broken screws!
Don’t settle for wiggling levers!
No more stripped screw heads!
The new patent-pending dovetail design and internal locking mechanism make it impossible to shear off the screw head because there is no screw head!
Do not settle for spring-loaded detents that never give your safety lever that positive lock of confidence and worry about losing the small parts.
The new BAD-ASS-PRO locking mechanism is robust, reliable and something you can depend your life on!
The new internal locking set screw will not fall out and it is self-locking, no thread-locker is necessary!
The new 5/64” set screw is also designed to resist stripping.
Battle Arms Development has perfected the ambidextrous safety with the BAD-ASS-PRO!
We are so sure that you will love the new BAD-ASS-PRO, we are offering a no questions asked 30-day satisfaction guarantee (1) in addition to our limited lifetime warranty!
We guarantee you will never want another ambidextrous safety ever again!”
– Modular Assembly
– Ambidextrous Controls
– Reversible 0°- 60° or 0°- 90° Option
– Ergonomic Lever Design for Positive Purchase
– Limited Lifetime Warranty Against Manufacturing Defects
– Dovetail Attachment Engineered for Ultimate Strength and Reliability
– Patent Pending Internal Locking Mechanism Eliminates Broken Screws
– Swiss CNC Machined Center for Ultimate Precision and Butter Smooth Operation
– Compatible with All Known AR Variant Triggers(2) (i.e. Hiperfire, Geissele, CMC, Timney, etc.)
– Compatible with All Known AR Variant Lower Receivers with or w/o Short-Throw Relief Cut and Markings(3)
– SKU: BAD-ASS-PRO
– UPC: 810033782541
– Manufacturer: Battle Arms Development, Inc.
– Center Material/Finish: Swiss CNC Machined Bar-Stock Steel Core, Hardened, Black Phosphate
– Lever Material/Finish: Investment Cast 8620 Steel, Black Phosphate
– Assembly Weight: 0.74 oz (center core, standard lever, short lever, and two set screws)
– Center Core Weight: 0.39 oz (with two set screws)
– Standard Lever Weight: 0.21 oz
– Short Lever Weight: 0.14 oz
– Country: Made In U.S.A.
– Patent: US 8,806,790, US 9,587,897 and Others Pending
To learn more about Battle Arms Development. CLICK HERE
Categories: AR15 AR-15