Wilson Combathas recently announced the roll out of the AR9X series of firearms based on the AR-9 pattern.
Currently, Wilson Combat will offer the AR9X series in three different formats, AR Pistol, SBR, and Carbine.
The Wilson Combat AR9X shares magazine compatibility with the EDC X9 pistol.
Wilson Combat states “We have extensively tested the AR9 and it has exceeded expectations for reliability and accuracy.
When the AR9 is mated with a quality red dot sight and weapon light, it is an exceptional training and home defense firearm for shooters of all skill levels.”
– Available Calibers: 9mm
– Barrel Length: 8″ or 11.3″
– Overall Length: 24.25 or 27.55″
– *Weight Empty: 5lbs, 6oz. or 6lbs.
– Magazine: Choose Glock® (See Description), Beretta®, or EDC X9 Compatibility
– BILLET-AR 7075 Aluminum Flat-Top Upper and Lower Receiver
– Threaded Muzzle (5/8 x 24) with Q-COMP Flash Hider
– M-LOK® Rail
– Bravo Company Manufacturing Pistol Grip
– Shockwave Blade – Pistol Forearm Support
– Wilson Combat TTU (Tactical Trigger Unit) M2
– Mil-Spec Hard Anodize Finish on Upper / Lower Receivers
– Armor-Tuff® Finish
– Use of Commonly Available Service Mags
– Positive Lock Back on Empty Magazine
– Match Grade Accuracy
– Standard AR Furniture/Sight Compatibility
– Proprietary Bolt and Barrel for Excellent Feed Reliability with Common Bullet Profiles
– Quiet Suppressor Host
To learn more about Wilson Combat and the AR9X series. CLICK HERE