Griffin Armament well known for their suppressors is making waves in the precision shooting sector of the firearms industry with their new optics mounts.
Griffin Armament’s SPRM mounts or Superior Precision Rifle modular mounts are designed specifically for precision shooting.
Currently Griffin Armament is offering the SPRM line of optic mounts in a few different configurations.
The 35MM SPRM Mounts 0MOA in multiple height options, along with Cantilever mounts with multiple diameter and heights.
Griffin Armament states “SPRM mounts allow the incorporation of the ACCESSORY INTERFACE SUITE (AIS™) of products, which brings ambidextrous modularity and universal accessory support to the precision optics mount marketplace.
The unique patent-pending design splits the rings on two parallel but offset planes allowing accessories to be mounted on 5 AIS™ mounting surfaces.
This system affords left and right sides, left and right 45-degree surfaces, as well as the top surface to be used for accessory interfaces. The GRIFFIN SPRM™ mounts bring unsurpassed flexibility and utility to the discriminating user.
Left-handed or right-handed shooters are equally supported with the SPRM™ mounts and accessories”
– AIS™ technology (Accessory Interface Suite) Allowing the user to mount accessories wherever they desire.
– RTO™ accessory support (ability to mount Rapid Transition Optic plates to the system for a 40° co-witness to the primary optic)
– Ambidextrous support
– Unibody construction
– 12 (qty), 8-40 T15 fasteners for ring clamping
– 4 (qty), 10-32 fiber lock patched T15 fasteners for rail clamping
– Individually probed during the manufacturing process for peerless dimensional consistency
– Stanag 4694 Compliant attachment, for precise return to zero
– Type 3 milspec hardcoat anodizing
– Lifetime Warranty
– 6061 T6 aluminum
– Utility patent pending to support future technology development in the electro-optics industry
– Made in the USA
EXTRA GALLERY. CLICK TO ENLARGE