Griffin Armament has announced their latest offering in 7.62 rifle cans with the new 30SD-K GATE-LOK rifle suppressor.
Griffin Armament states “a .30 caliber silencer with size and weight specs similar to traditional full size 5.56 NATO suppressors.
This new product development stemmed from Griffin’s devotion to its customers and end users who have been requesting a shorter, .30 caliber GATE-LOK™ variant for some time.
The 30SD-K was engineered specifically for semi and full auto applications and features Griffin Armament’s patented HEDP baffle technology which optimizes flow and achieves properly balanced blowback and muzzle performance.
Signature reduction is not exclusive to sound performance as the 30SD-K also features Griffin’s patented low profile, integrated 3-prong flash hider end cap which further reduces flash signature versus tradition designs.”
KEY FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS:
– Overall Length:6.6″
– Length Added:x
– Weight:17.8 Ounces
– Materials:High strength, high temperature, corrosion resistant 17-4PH Stainless Steel
– Attachment:Gate-Lok interface (30SD and M4SD 5.56 mounts)
– Finish:High Temp Cerakote
– Tig Fusion Welded
– Flawless Bore
– Patented HEDP™ Baffle Tech
– Minimal and Repeatable POI shift
– Fast Ambidextrous Gate-Lok mount
– Wear free Gate-Lok interface
– 30SD and M4SD mount compatible
– 30SD Muzzle Brake mount included
– High temp Cerakote finish
– Inlcuded Silencer Pouch
– Included shim set
– Multi Caliber Friendly