Valhalla Tactical recently rolled out their new series of weapon light bodies and mounting system called the Balder System.
Valhalla Tactical has done a great job of creating a unique approach to light mounts that allows you to get a tighter-to-the-rail fit than most any others currently on the market.
Valhalla Tactical’s Baldr System supports mulitiple light manufactures models such as the M300 Mini-scout, M600DF Scout, Streamlight HL-X18350, and the NiteCore P10GT18350.
Valhalla Tactical states “The Baldr System represents a whole new approach to weapon light mounting.
By combining an innovative blade-style body design with adaptable mounting plates, we can tailor-fit each light to it’s host and configure the mounting position based on the user’s requirements – be it as low-profile as possible, or your need to clear other peripherals such as sighting devices.
Furthermore, by eliminating the tiny screws required to attach most weapon lights to it’s mount, the Baldr System not only brings configurability to the market, but also extreme ruggedness never before seen in traditional mounting method.
It is widely known that the two mount holes in traditional Surefire bodies are weak – after all, unanodized aluminum threads are fragile.
We’ve seen them strip after just a few mount/dismount, especially when they are easily over-torqued.
The Baldr system use two rugged, steel bolts to attach both the body and it’s respective mount plate to your M-Lok rail platform, eliminating the one last weak point of traditional Surefire mounting style.”
– Unibody design incorporates mounting blade directly onto light body, providing unprecedented strength
– Direct-Attach method provides bomb-proof installation between light and weapon
– Multiple mount-plates offer different mount angles for your specific application
– Symmetrical profile allows body to be mounted on either side of weapon, or even upside down.
– Most Baldr light bodies are compatible with multiple LED heads, offering modularity and future upgrade path
– MIL-A-8625 Type III hard coat anodized in Matte Black
– 5-axis CNC machined in America using 6061-T6 Aerospace Aluminum
– 100% US Made with 100% US Material
– BODY ONLY!! LED head, tail caps and mounting plates not included
To learn more about Valhalla Tactical and the new baldr System light bodies and mounts. CLICK HERE
Categories: LIGHTS LASERS