Bravo Company Machine or better known as BCM has announced their latest offering in AR-15 pattern upper receiver groups with their new M4 upper receiver groups.
Currently BCM is offering their M4 upper receiver groups in 14.5 inch SOCOM with a QRF 7 inch handguard, 14.5 inch standard profile barrel with 7 inch QRF handguard, and 16 inch standard government profile barrel with 7 inch QRF handguard.
All new M4 upper receiver groups feature a forged BCM upper receiver, A2 flash hider and A2 front site/ gas block.
– M4 Feed Ramp Barrel Extension
– M4 Feed Ramp Flat Top Receiver
– T-Marked Upper Receivers
– USGI 1/7 Twist Rates
– USGI 5.56 NATO Chambers
– Mil-Spec 11595E – Certified Barrel Steel (CMV)
– Chrome Lined Bore and Chamber
– Manganese Phosphate Barrel Finish
– Mil-Spec F-Marked Forged Front Sights
– USGI Government Profile Barrels
– HPT (High Pressure Test) Barrels
– MPI (Magnetic Particle Inspected) Barrels
Categories: AR15 AR-15