Fortis Manufacturing has announced their first SKU in their new Torque series of AR-15 components.
The Fortis Manufacturing Torque PG is a billet machined pistol grip for the AR-15 pattern of weapons.
Fortis Manufacturing states “Our Torque™ Series is starting out with our pistol grip line.
In this day and age of lightweight design, we believe some of the functionality gets lost with other brands in efforts to skeletonize everything.
Like all of our products, we blend form and function without sacrificing one or the other.
We believe our design is the most robust aluminum grip in the market today.
The Torque™ PG allows the operator to use our pistol grip with gloves or without.
Our grip enables the operator to manipulate the weapon with confidence.
Our Torque™ PG will come standard as a one piece billet aluminum.
It will also be available with carbon fiber front and back straps as well as G10 inserts option.
Look for our distinctive grip design² and you’ll see the difference.”
– One Piece Billet Design
– One of the most robust aluminum grips on the market
– Standard as well as Carbon Fiber and G10 insert options
– Vertical slots for added texture
– Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum
– Military Specification Type III Hard Coat Anodized
– Light weight 5.7 oz / 4.1 oz w/ Carbon Fiber option
– Grip screw included
– Made in the USA