Angstadt Arms announces their latest offering in the 9mm AR-9 pattern pistol caliber carbines with their new UDP-9 Mid length pistol.
The UDP-9 sports a 10.5 inch barrel and features a SB Tactical SBA3 stabilizing brace.
The Angstadt Arms UDP-9 pistol utilizes 9mm Glock pattern magazines.
– Last round bolt hold open on an empty magazine
– Flared magwell for faster reloads
– Integrated, oversized trigger guard
– 7075-T6 billet aluminum lower with a matte black hard-coat anodized finish
– 7075-T6 billet aluminum slick side upper receiver with appropriately sized ejection port and no forward assist or dust cover
– Threaded bolt catch screw
– 9mm bolt assembly for use with a standard AR-15 hammer
– 10.5” lightweight profile 9mm barrel in chrome moly with a 1/10 twist, black melonite finish and A2 style flash suppressor
– Barrel is threaded 1/2×36 and can accept a suppressor
– SB Tactical SBA3 pistol stabilizing brace with 5-position adjustable length of pull settings and an integral, ambidextrous QD sling socket
– Magpul K2 pistol grip
– Angstadt Arms 10” free float ultra light M-LOK hand guard
– Top mil-spec 1913 picatinny rail
– Weight: 5lbs
– Length: 26″
– Patent pending
– Accepts all Glock® aftermarket magazines. We recommend using factory Glock® magazines
– Includes one 17 round Glock magazine
To learn more about Angstadt Arms and the new udp-9 midlength. CLICK HERE