Strike Industries has rolled out their latest offering for the Glock Gen 1-3 pattern of pistols with their new Modular MAgazine Releases.
Strike Industries states “The Strike Industries Mag Release for the Gen 3 GLOCK™ is a new modular upgrade for the GLOCK™ Gen 1-3.
Included are two push buttons that are easily interchangeable.
Both button faces are CNC milled from 6061 Aluminum, with mag release internal mechanism made from high density polymer that provides smooth ejection.”
– Compatible With: (GEN 1-3) GLOCK™ models 17, 17L, 19, 22, 23, 24, 26, 27, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 37, 38, 39
– Interchangeable push pads
– Aggressive texturing on push pad to prevent slippage
– Hybrid design with anodized aluminum and polymer body bar
– Main body designed with polymer to minimize wear and tear on magazine retention cut-outs and polymer pistol body
– Includes two interchangeable button heads
To learn more about Strike Industries and the new Glock Modular magazine releases. CLICK HERE