Rex Silentium has recently debuted their latest SKU the Glompensator G-type muzzle brake for pistols.
By the name Glompensator you might think this 9mm pistol muzzle device was just for Glock pistols.
It’s not, it will work on most pistols with a 9mm threaded barrel.
Rex Silentium states “The Glompensator(TM) G-Type Pistol Muzzle Brake was built for aggressive recoil and muzzle rise reduction.
It brings control not only to your pistol but to your pistol caliber carbines (PCC) too.
Ruthlessly tested on a sub machine gun, the Glompensator(TM) enhances shot to shot accuracy.
Rather than full auto bursts spraying at a target you now have control and much tighter grouping.
The Glompensator(TM) is easy to install without glue or goop or set screws.
Tighten the Glompensator(TM) extra tight and get ready for some fun!!”
– Unified National (SAE) designed for installation on Stormlake, Lonewolf and other threaded pistol barrels
– Internal locking (ready to install)
– Does NOT interfere with sights or guide rods!
– Dimensions: 1″ wide x 1.25″ long x 0.80″ thick (USPSA, IDPA & SOF legal dimensions)
– Weight: 1.2oz
– SMALL & COMPACT highly effective
– Black mil-spec finish on both Aluminum body and Alloy Steel brake
– Built for PCC Carbines and Pistols
– FULL AUTO RATED
– No ports on bottom of brake = no dust printing from prone shooting position
– Designed in and Made in USA with USA aluminum & steel!
To learn more about Rex Silentium and the Glompensator. CLICK HERE