Federal Premium ammunition has announced new bulk buckets of their new Syntech Range 9mm luger ammunition.
Currently these bulk buckets of the Syntech 9mm ammo will be sold is quantities of 250 rounds.
Federal Premium states “Experience a cleaner way to shoot.
The exclusive polymer coating in Syntech® range ammunition prevents harsh metal-on-metal contact between the bullet and bore, eliminating copper and lead fouling.
Combined with clean-burning powders and the Catalyst™ lead-free primer, Syntech loads keep your gun cleaner, longer, so you can shoot more—and shoot better.”
– Polymer-encapsulated Syntech® bullet prevents metal-on-metal contact in the bore, eliminating copper and lead fouling, while extending barrel life
– Exclusive lead-free primer formulation provides the most reliable, consistent ignition
– Clean-burning propellants minimize residue and fouling
– Significantly reduces the required frequency of cleaning
– Absence of a copper jacket minimizes splash-back on steel targets
– Less perceived recoil
– Caliber:9mm Luger
– Bullet Weight:124
– Bullet Style:Syntech Jacket RN
– Muzzle Velocity:1050
– Test Barrel Length In:4
– Package Quantity:250
– Usage:Target Shooting
To learn more about Federal Premium and their new bulk 250 count Syntec 9mm ammo. CLICK HERE