Primary Arms known for their badass firearm optics has announced they are looking to fill a position within their company.
Assistant Brand Marketing Manager: This individual must be well organized, has ability to coordinate tradeshows & events; manage affiliate & influencer marketing and other marketing initiatives, as assigned from time to time. At Primary Arms, we pride ourselves on working hard, enjoying what we do, and exceeding our customers’ expectations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Receives and reviews Marketing project requests. Coordinates, plans, schedules, and oversees project assignments for creative services and multi-media teams.
· Communicates to stakeholders on schedules and progress of projects.
· Collaborates in creating promotional materials, sales materials, and product displays. Ensures work performed properly presents brand image, meets Company standards for quality and cost effectiveness, and is completed in accordance with established Company procedures and project deadlines.
· Collaborates with cross-functional teams in the development of support materials, projects and events.
· Supports the Brand Marketing Manager in the development of annual brand plans and business marketing objectives.
· Maintains editorial contact list and sends out press releases as planned to the appropriate news outlets. Arranges sample shipments to editors as identified by Brand Marketing Manager.
· Provides support as needed to Brand Marketing Manager and demonstrates flexibility in daily projects/work plan.
· Reviews and signs off on deliverables, ensuring they meet Company standards and are in line with Brand Standards
· Other Marketing duties as assigned.
Affiliate and Influencer Marketing:
· Maintains affiliate and influencer files, fact sheets, and contract database. Maintains and develops relationships with affiliates and influencers.
· Manages the day to day communication with affiliates and influencers, handling all general questions and technical issues as needed.
· Aids in coordination of promotions to accomplish affiliate sales & marketing objectives.
· Prospects and recommends new affiliates to establish new opportunities and maximize relationships.
· Participates in marketing strategy calls with current and prospective partners.
· Reports results to stakeholders and executive team.
· Coordinates with platform and internal teams to create links, ensuring they work correctly.
· Assists with monthly billing and reconciliation
Event coordination and community outreach:
· Maintains calendar of all Marketing and Sales events.
· Works directly with Brand Marketing Manager on the planning and executing of all Marketing events.
· Researches and recommends additional events and community outreach programs.
· Ensures that marketing materials and samples are prepared for shipment.
· Ensures that contracts and payments are made on time.
Coordination of Give-Aways
· Working with cross-functional teams to ensure Give-Aways are planned, prepared, and executed on time and in accordance to Company standards.
· Proficient with MS office products.
· Highly organized and detailed.
· Must have a firm grasp on brand positioning, project planning and organization with a creative mindset.
· Must have the ability to adjust workloads and stay calm under tight deadlines.
· Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
· Demonstrates solid business acumen in project management, customer relations and presentation skills.
· Results-driven attitude.
· Knowledge of website design, collateral development, photography/video and packaging a plus.
· Familiarity with latest marketing trends and best practices
· Assists with all aspects of marketing and able to work well in a fast-paced environment
· A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
· 3+ years of project planning, brand marketing
· Project management experience a big plus
· Firearms enthusiast is a must; firearms industry experience preferred
Categories: INDUSTRY EMPLOYMENT