Centurion Arms announced their latest offering the Micro Mount for picatinny pattern rail. The Centurion Arms Micro Mount is designed to be a light weight minimalist mount that is also rugged.
Centurion Arms states “The Centurion Arms, LLC Micro Mount is designed to securely mount a variety of popular optics to your flat-top upper receiver including Aimpoint’s Micro R-1, H-1, H-2, T-1, T-2, Vortex’s Sparc I & II, Primary Arms’ Micro Dot & Advanced Micro Dot, Holosun Technologies HS403, or any other optic utilizing the same type of mounting interface. Offering Absolute or a Lower 1⁄3 Co-Witness with your back-up iron sights, this mount is ideal for shooters who are looking for one of the strongest mounts available to secure their optics.”
– Absolute or lower 1/3 co-witness
– Recoil lug interface between mount and optic
– Mounting bolt is a standard 1/2in and has a “coin slot” for easy mounting and removal.
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
– Precision CNC machined from Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum
– Military Specification Type III Hard Coat Anodized
– Lower 1/3 spacer manufactured from a lightweight magnesium alloy
– Made in the USA!
To learn more about Centurion Arms and the Micro Mount. CLICK HERE
EXTRA GALLERY. CLICK TO ENLARGE