New Frontier Armory announced they looking to fill a warehouse manager position within their company.
Via New Frontier Armory
Our firearms manufacturing company is seeking a Warehouse Manager to join our Wholesale Customer Service Center. We’re looking for a dedicated, hardworking professional who is trustworthy, responsible, and can work in hot or cold conditions. We’re focused on both quantity and quality of our manufactured products and are looking to fill this position to handle daily operations of the warehouse, including freight, shipping and receiving, returns and transfers, and inventory procurement and management. The successful applicant will maintain high levels of accuracy in day-to-day operations, lead, and develop the warehouse team and provide impeccable customer service to our customers and vendors. Our company offers a competitive hourly wage, paid time off, and excellent benefits. If you have the knowledge and expertise in the distribution, shipping and logistics industry, we invite you to apply today.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Warehouse Manager” in the subject line, to request an application.
Include experience relevant to the job requirements below, detail any experience in the distribution, manufacturing and/or firearms industry, and include a short paragraph on why you believe you’d be the right candidate for the job.
• Procure, receive, control, and manage inventory
• Supervise warehouse employees and oversee daily operations
• Perform general maintenance of machinery used in the warehouse
• Inspect condition of tools and equipment
• Enforce all company policies, standards, and regulations
• Ensure a high degree of detail and focus on every job
• Communicate with vendors to ensure efficient delivery of products
• Manage customer service requests promptly and resolve issues quickly
Warehouse Manager Skills:
• High school diploma / GED required
• 2+ years’ experience in a warehouse supervisory role
• Proven knowledge of warehouse policies and procedures
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Drive products
• Experience with forklifts, power and hand tools
• Ability to work on feet and lift / carry objects up to 50 lbs
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Impeccable verbal and written skills
• Ability to work with all levels of staff
• Working knowledge of firearms is preferred, but not required
• 40-hour work week, Monday – Friday from 9:00am to 5:30pm.
Benefit Package: (after probation period)
• Paid Sick Days
• Paid Holidays
• 401K Plan with employer match
• Medical Benefits
• Employee Discounts
(This position is at our warehouse facility, not the retail outlet.
North Las Vegas, NV)
Categories: INDUSTRY EMPLOYMENT