Franklin Armory has announced they are looking to fill a position within their company for a Sales and Marketing Intern!
Franklin Armory® is searching for an individual to work and grow in a fast-paced environment. Specifically, this person will learn to interface with retail customers to address questions about our products and service requirements, update website content, and assist with marketing campaigns. This will be done via phone, email and social media platforms. They will also be assisting the sales and marketing departments with content creation across a wide variety of mediums. This will include assisting with multimedia projects, sales flyers, promotions, and events. This person must be proficient with phone communications as well as a multitude of computer skills. Applicants must be skilled at multitasking in a fast-changing environment that requires on the fly adaptation. This is an entry level position with room for growth.
• Excellent customer service support via phone, email, or social media.
• Continuously update content on the website.
• Provide analysis of customer analytics.
• Create content for sales and/or marketing campaigns.
• Assist sales and marketing professionals as needed.
• Work with customer service lead and/or sales manager to optimize customer satisfaction.
• Create product videos and other content to highlight new products.
• Respond to consumers across a variety of social media platforms.
• A 2-4 year degree in process is preferred.
• Basic or better graphic arts ability. Adobe specific programs skills are a plus.
• Familiarity with the use of multiple social media platforms.
• 1-2 years of customer service and or marketing experience preferred.
• The ability to consistently achieve individual, team, and company goals.
• Experience using Microsoft Office in a working environment.
• Experience with AR-style firearms.
• Experience with Quick Books is a bonus but not necessary.
• Ability to lift 50lbs or more.
• Legally allowed to own and possess firearms.
The position will be required to perform their duties as requested, directed and assigned.
To apply, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including your resume and a cover letter describing why you are qualified for the position.
We thank you for considering Franklin Armory® for your future career.
1347 Guiness Way, Gardnerville, NV 89410-5889, United States
To learn more about this job. CLICK HERE