Franklin Armory has announced they are currently hiring for the position of PRODUCTION ASSEMBLER
Directly from FRANKLIN ARMORY’S site
Franklin Armory® is expanding and in need of a new full time Production Assembler. As a Production Assembler you will build, QC, and test product in the Franklin Armory® product line. Mechanical aptitude and critical thinking skills are a must. This position is at our Minden, NV facility.
- A positive attitude and meticulous attention to detail are required.
- Previous military and law enforcement is a plus.
- This is a full time position Monday-Friday.
- Day shift is 0800 to 1630.
- Ability to work night shift is a plus.
- Experience not required. Mechanical aptitude is needed for this position.
- Must be able to pass an extensive background check.
- Must be able to possess a firearm under Nevada and Federal law.
- Must pass a drug test.
- Required to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Moderate walking, standing, heavy lifting, carrying, stooping, bending, kneeling, and reaching. Work outside and inside, around moving objects, and with machinery with moving parts. Frequent exposure to fumes, dust and noise.
- Test product according to company procedures and productivity goals as well as internal quality specifications
- Maintain the highest level of safety and cleanliness in and around the production range and assembly area
- Support final assembly by performing visual and functional checks to ensure quality requirements have been met.
- Communicate with shift supervisor and/or line leads of potential issues that could affect product quality and/or safety including equipment and product issues
- Ensure that all documentation is correct including quantities and other records
- Report defective parts/equipment or questionable conditions to the department supervisor
- Work performed in a shop environment.
- Must be present in regular attendance and have a flexible work schedule
- Ensure compliance with legal and company ordinances in his/her areas of responsibility
- Exposed to shop elements such as noise, dust, odors, fumes, etc.
- Maintain knowledge of QC requirements and procedures to ensure proper disposition of nonconforming parts
- Keeps his/her standard of knowledge up-to-date in his/her area of responsibility through continuing education measures
We offer competitive compensation as well as health coverage for the employee. We are a growing company and look forward to working with personnel that wish to work in a fast paced, dynamic company, with fantastic growth potential. If you think that you have what it takes, please respond via email only with your resume.
For complete details and to apply. CLICK HERE