Angstadt Arms has announced the roll out of the MDP-9 roller delayed upper receiver chambered in 9mm.
Angstadt Arms states “The MDP-9 roller delayed action is now available as a stand alone upper receiver assembly. This is
a direct upgrade for existing Angstadt Arms UDP-9 firearms and 3rd party AR9 lower receivers.
In a world filled with unforeseen threats, traditional firearms lack the combination of power and compactness needed for immediate response.
The MDP-9 is designed to be light, small, yet fully functional, offering a revolutionary roller delay action that reduces recoil.
Gain the peace of mind and confidence you need for protection in any situation, with the perfect balance of size and strength.”
- ACTION: Roller-delayed blowback
- CALIBER: 9mm
- FINISH: Black Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- UPPER ASSEMBLY: 7075-T6 aluminum monolithic upper receiver assembly with continuous top picatinny rail, M-LOK interface and QD sling points
- CHARGING HANDLE: Non-reciprocating ambidextrous forward charging handle (can be swapped from left to right side)
- BARREL: 5.85″ chrome moly black melonite barrel with a 1/10 twist and threaded 1/2×28 TPI
- MUZZLE DEVICE: Removable 3-lug muzzle device
- ENDRAIL INTERFACE: Includes 1913 endrail with QD sling socket. Endrail will accept most 1913 side-folding & telescoping pistol brace and stock options
- LRBHO: The Last round bolt hold open functionality is determined via your lower receiver
- FIRE CONTROL COMPATIBILITY: The MDP-9® roller delayed upper is compatible with many 9mm PCC triggers. Please see this page for trigger compatibility. We recommend the EMT-9 PCC Trigger
- OVERALL LENGTH WHEN INSTALLED: 14″
- WEIGHT: 2.58 lbs
- COUNTRY OF MANUFACTURE: Made in Charlotte, NC USA!
To learn more about Angstadt Arms. CLICK HERE