Vortex Optics has recently introduced their latest in spotting scopes with the Razor HD 13-39×56 spotting scope.
Vortex Optics state “When every ounce counts, this tag-filling machine gives advanced hunters every tool they need in the compact package they demand. Sacrifice nothing with the Razor® HD 13-39×56.
Every ounce matters on long backcountry hunts, where the terrain and the elements can make each step a slog. But hunters are not willing to sacrifice exceptional performance to save on weight. For them, the Razor® HD 13-39×56 spotting scope is the ideal solution, blending premium optics and a compact form factor.
Glassing on the move doesn’t get any better. At just 10.4″ long and 28.6 oz. for the angled model (11.1″ and 29.5 oz. for the straight), the Razor® HD 13-39×56 fits your pack and the way you hunt. Rapid deployment is a snap thanks to a compact, snag-free design highlighted by a helical focus wheel, giving you total control over this spotter’s wide field of view.”
- HD Optical System Delivers brilliant edge-to-edge color and clarity in all light conditions.
- Compact Design Incredibly packable without sacrificing optical performance.
- Helical Focus Snag-free for faster, easier packing and mounting.
- Arca-Swiss Compatibility Fits most tripods out-of-the-box for mount-and-go convenience.
- Wide Field of View Perfect for covering vast landscapes
To learn more about Vortex Optics. CLICK HERE