Safariland has recently expanded their HyperX family of tactical armor with the new HyperX Full Coverage FC.
Safariland states “Introducing the next addition to the HyperX Family – the Safariland HyperX Full Coverage (FC).
Offering the same great purpose-built and adaptable features of the original HyperX HYBRID, the new Full Coverage offers additional soft ballistic protection throughout the upper shoulder and girth.
By listening to the needs of Law Enforcement Professionals across the country, HyperX was built from the ground up for those who desire the very best in ballistic protection, comfort, and functionality. Purpose Built.
Adaptable – Not Complicated.”
- Enhanced coverage in upper torso and waist for increased soft armor protection
- Adaptable Advanced Webless System (AWS) MOLLE front placard with T-Bar and Quick Clip mounting options
- Increased front and rear side coverage for overlapping protection
- Purpose-built “In-Conjunction-With (ICW) design utilizing Safariland’s very best Hard and Soft Armor options
- SAPI sized from Small through XL giving customized ballistic rifle protection and mobility specific to each operator’s dimensions
- Integrated communication channel openings at front wings and center chest to keep cables internally managed
- Articulating shoulders for enhanced mobility and large range of adjustment
- Extended rifle retention areas at each shoulder and across the chest with custom rubberized ID patches
- Rear zip-on attachment point for optional MOLLE platforms and future accessories
- Shock cord adjustable cummerbund system with detachable center anchor
- Multiple ballistic shoulder and side cummerbund width options
To learn more about Safariland. CLICK HERE