Sharps Rifle Company has recently introduced their latest offering the SAGRS or Sharps Adjustable Gas Recoil System.
Sharps Rifle Company states “In honor of our founder, Christian Sharps, his commitment to innovation, technology and superior accuracy, we are proud to introduce the Sharps Adjustable Gas Recoil System (SAGRS) in combination with our tried and tested Xtreme Performance Bolt (XPB) BCG.
SAGRS allows the shooter to adjust the gas flow entering the bolt carrier group by an adjustment screw in the gas key, enabling the dwell time to be increased or decreased, as necessary.
In addition to virtually eliminating all suppressed blowback, SAGRS can reduce felt recoil when combined with a proper buffer and spring weight.”
- Bolt and carrier:S7 tool steel, shot peened and DLC coated (U.S. Patent No. 9,863,729)
- Gas key:4130 Steel. attached with Grade 8 hardware, properly staked and DLC coated.
- Cam pin:4340 Steel, Manganese Phosphate coated
- Firing pin:Mil spec made of 8740 Steel, center-less ground, and Hard Chrome coated.
- Extractor:4340 Steel, Manganese Phosphate coated
- Ejector:S7, shot peened and Manganese Phosphate coated
- Extractor pin:S7, shot peened and Manganese Phosphate coated
- Weight: 11.2 oz
To learn more about Sharps Rifle Company. CLICK HERE