Silencer Shop has teamed up with Ruger in the Ruger Mark IV Silencer Shop Host pistol exclusive.
Silencer Shop states ” Silencer Shop announced a new firearm in collaboration with Ruger, the Ruger Mark IV 22/45 Silencer Shop Host (SSH).
Available exclusively at Silencer Shop, the SSH builds on the famous Ruger Mark IV platform and is optimized for use with a suppressor.
The Ruger Mark IV SSH features a 3” cold hammer forged threaded barrel with a 1” profile to match most .22lr suppressors.
This barrel length is designed to stabilize all .22LR ammunition and to keep velocities subsonic to maximize suppression.
The Ruger SSH is equipped with rubberized grips, ambidextrous safety, and a Picatinny accessory rail for mounting optics.
The blued alloy steel receiver ensures durability and longevity and includes a special edition laser-engraved Silencer Shop logo.
The full-size frame integrates serrated front and back straps and checkered 1911-style grip panels.
The Ruger Mark IV SSH includes three 10-round magazines and is packaged in a hard-sided carrying case.”
- Comfortable, precision-molded polymer grip frame with a serrated front strap and checkered back strap
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity
- Ergonomic bolt stop
- Checkered, 1911-style grip panels for a great appearance and comfortable, non-slip hold
- Internal cylindrical bolt construction ensures permanent sight-to-barrel alignment and higher accuracy potential than conventional moving-slide designs
- Contoured ejection port and easy-to-grasp bolt ears allow for durable and reliable operation round after round
- Factory-installed Picatinny rail for easy mounting of optics
- Ambidextrous manual safety can be converted to left side only with included washer
- Conveniently located push-button magazine release on the left side of the frame
- Magazine disconnect prevents discharge when the magazine has been removed
- Three 10-round magazines.
To learn more about Silencer Shop and Ruger.CLICK HERE