Kimber has introduced their latest offering in handguns with the KDS9C double stack 9mm handgun.
Kimber states “The NEW KDS9c from Kimber is a testament to over 4 decades of the highest level of firearms manufacturing.
The KDS9c was built from the ground up as a personal protection masterpiece. The barrel is fully fluted, crowned, and ramped.
Our proprietary bore sizing process delivers match grade accuracy with every shot. Our engineers chose 7075 aluminum and sculpted a frame that delivers superior ergonomics with etching that wraps around the front strap and grips.
The magazine release is reversible for left and right-handed shooters.
A crisp 3.5-4.5lb trigger pull comes standard as well as two 15-round magazines which anchor the KDS9c as the premier personal protection platform that enhances your ability to defend yourself no matter the situation.”
- Height (inches): 5.25
- Weight (ounces): with empty magazine: 28
- Length (inches): 7.8
- Height (inches): 5.5
- Magazine capacity: 15
- Skeletonized squared serrated hammer
- Recoil spring (pounds): 16.9
- FRAME Material: 7075 Aluminum
- Material stainless steel
- Front and rear cocking serrations
- Length (inches): 4.09
- 20° Flush-cut deep crown
- Twist rate: 1:10 LH
- Proprietary serrated adjustable rear sight
- Hi-viz green dot insert front sight
- Optic ready w/ removable cover plate
- Micro optic (RMSC/ Holosun-K) mounting plates available
- Gray and black G10 Crosshatch
- Factory setting (approximate pounds): 3.5-4.5
- Product #: 3100012
- UPC: 669278310121
To learn more about Kimber. CLICK HERE