Strike Industries has recently expanded their popular Stacked Angled Grip with a new FDE color option.
Strike Industries state “The Strike Stacked Angled Grip with Cable Management System® is a modular rail attachment that allows the user to adjust the preferred length when paired with the optional Strike Stacked Angled Grip Extension (sold separately).
With the stackable Extension pieces, the shooter can apply different grip techniques to adapt to various scenarios or sized hands.
The grip angle sits on the handguard at 86 degrees and is compatible with M-LOK slots.
Also included is the patent pending SI Cable Management System® (CMS) function which enables you to organize and store excess wire from your weapon light or any other cabled accessories.
Cables can be routed alongside the handguard, 90-degrees or in a U-shape.
Designed with textured palm and finger areas with flat sides for better weapon manipulation control.
The Strike Stacked Angled Grip with Cable Management is a lightweight high-strength impact resistant custom blended SI Polymer Extreme material attachment that gives the user modular (with optional Extension) adjustable length grip options for better weapon manipulation control.”
- User adjustable length when optional Strike Stacked Angled Grip Extension is purchased
- 86° grip angle
- Built-in SI Cable Management System® (CMS) w/ excess wire storage (patent pending)
- Cables can be routed: alongside, 90-degrees or U-shape
- Textured palm and finger areas with flat sides for better weapon manipulation control
- High-strength impact resistant custom blended SI Polymer Extreme material
To learn more about Strike Industries. CLICK HERE