Faxon Firearms has expanded on their Match Series barrels with a new 24 inch 6mm ARC barrel offering.
Faxon Firearms state “Manufactured in-house from high-quality bar stock, the Faxon Match Series starts with 416-R in 5R rifling.
5R is a hybrid rifling, with lands opposite grooves and reduced sharp angles that minimize jacket deformation increasing velocity and easy cleaning.
After rigorous testing, the barrels are Nitride treated inside and out, locking in the bore, improving barrel life, and keeping the elements at bay.”
- Barrel Material: 416R Stainless Steel
- Barrel Type: 5R Button Rifled
- Barrel Caliber: 6mm ARC
- Barrel Twist: 1:7.5
- Barrel Length: 24”
- Barrel Profile: Heavy Fluted
- Barrel Gas System: Rifle
- Inside Finish: Salt Bath Nitride
- Outside Finish: Salt Bath Nitride
- Muzzle Thread:5/8-24 TPI
- Gas Block Diameter: .750″
- Gas Block Journal Length: 1.9″
- Barrel Extension: M4, Nickel Teflon Coated
- Weight: 2.95lbs
- Magnetic Particle Inspected
- Recessed Target Crown
To learn more about Faxon Firearms. CLICK HERE