Midwest Industries has released their latest offering with the Alpha Series folding stock.
- Compatible with firearms that include 1913 rail adaptor
- Shipped for rifle use, also compatible with Gear Head Works tailhook for arm brace use. Cosmetic arm brace plug sold separately to ensure the back beam is smooth.
- Adjustable polymer cheek piece for comfortable use with all users
- Adjustable butt pad for increased usability with plate carriers or heavy gear
- 5 position locking beam with textured button for quick adjustment
- Heavy-duty side-folding mechanism constructed from 4140 heat treated steel
- Reversable design for left-handed shooters
- Full-length locking lug for maximum strength
- Solid positive lock up in both positions
- Steel clamp with large surface engagement
- Can be configured to right or left folding
- Features 3 QD sling attachments
- Curved, adjustable top surface for a comfortable cheek weld
- Adds 8.0” to overall firearm length
- Adds 0.75” to the length of the firearm in the folded position
- Constructed of high strength polymer, aluminum, and steel components
- Weight: 1lb 5oz.
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime warranty
To learn more about Midwest Industries. CLICK HERE